Kenda Nevegal John Tomac Stick-E Tire

Nevegal John Tomac Stick-E

The Kenda Nevegal Stick-E mountain bike tires are made with Dual Tread Compound (DTC) L3R Pro/Stick-E. Tall knobs designed to penetrate and hold on loose terrain.

xcmrx   All Mountain Rider [Apr 24, 2014]
Strength:

Grip in corners is outstanding any many conditions and they take impacts rather well.

They are heavy. They are SLOW rolling. They are loud on any hard surface.

I have the 2.5 tomac stickee, s. I got these on a rwally good deal and they are new. I bought them to beat on and corner hard. They do exactly what I bought them for. They are durable but not for pavement. Confidence inspiring in turns and very forgiving on sketchty down hills..they even climb well on roots. Yes they roll slow so pedal harder and enjoy traction.

OVERALL
ggilings   All Mountain Rider [May 09, 2012]
Strength:

Stick-E. Grips really well through corners.

Slower rolling.

I have had this 2.35 tire on the front of my stumpy evo. It is pretty big and offers gobs of traction through corners. It is slower rolling than some other tires, but I would rather have the grip and size than worry about the rolling resistance, so I give it a 4 on overall and a 5 for the good price for a good tire.

OVERALL