Kenda Kontender Tire

• Available in L3R low rolling resistance rubber
  • Water-dispersion grooves for excellent traction
  • 125 PSI rating for smoother end

José Pinteiro   Cross Country Rider [May 19, 2006]
Strength:

Seems to last forever, grips very well the pavement, very low rolling resistance, kevlar beading.

being a 26x1.0 tire and runing at 125psi, the user can feel just almost every feature of the asfalt, so expect a little bit of a shaky ride.

A great tyre at a reasonable price. just remember to use it with high pressures (over 100psi) to avoid snake bites.

Similar Products Used: none
Justin   Cross Country Rider [Apr 17, 2005]
Strength:

They are thick and can run high pressures

They are very heavy and since mine are 26c they are very tall too

These are road bike tires, bit they are tough so i guess you could use them offroad... we did the tunis roubix and i had no problems going through the tough sections. They run up to 125psi which makes them run smoothly for such a huge heavy tire. They are very tall and rub my breaks sometimes if crap gets under there. I would buy them again if i could find them/ they came in a smaller size

Similar Products Used: These are road bike tires...
Kent -   Weekend Warrior [Apr 02, 2008]
Strength:

Starting out with my first real 'road' bike and these tyres came standard on in...2008 OCR3

None found as yet..but will say I prefer to run now at about 105psi

I'm 106kg, bout 181cm tall and mid 40's on my first new road bike. New to this style of riding. Had a hybrid for 10 yrs, moved up now. Using the bike about 3-4 times a week for about 50-70km total(light user).
I use a small compressor on adaptors on the valves to get 105-110psi in them and I like that pressure..smooth for me and doesnt feel like the brakes are on. Yes I feel some bumps, but it IS a bicycle you know! Using the bike to try an alternative to other sport now..gettin older ya know!
Thats my thoughts folks.