Geax EASY RIDER Tire

* Front or rear tyre.
* Designe for both road and casual off_road riding.
* Excellent rolling efficiency.
* Tread pattern offers great grip on all road conditions.

DeanoTheBiker   Cross Country Rider [Jul 21, 2008]
Strength:

Low rolling resistance
Good puncture resistance
Quiet on blacktop (Tarmac)
Good grip on blacktop and fairly loose trail

Fairly heavy - to be expected from price

Bought these to aid my on-road ventures, cycle mainly country lanes (all tarmac) which are very rough and full of surprises where I live, cope very well with lean-over cornering, trust these with my... limbs. Rolling resistance is next to none it seems, they are very quiet aswell due to this. Cope well under sharp, heavy braking - front handles my 14st quite well and doesn't deform too much. There are a few steep (15%) gradients on my main routes that I ride - one in particular with a left-sweeping 90 degree bend that I can confidently take at around 25 MPH (goind downhill obviously!) thanks to the gripping prowess of these tyres. All in all, a very good buy for £7 each I think!

Similar Products Used: None as of yet, first road-based usage of my MTB required these
Bûcheron   Weekend Warrior [Oct 14, 2005]
Strength:

Cheap
Durable
Puncture resistant
Low rolling resistance

A bit heavy (but it makes up for this with sturdiness)

Very good tire for the price. Anything else I've tried, including many brand tires, had less resistance to punctures.
Of course, these tires won't yelp you much if it's muddy, seeing their profile.
Overall very good 'cause they can do a better job than tires 5 times more expensive.