A2Z Quick Release Skewer Skewer

A2Z Quick Release Skewer Skewer

Feature:

• Special coil spring design to retain the cap
  • Your choice of Cr-Mo or Titanium axle
  • Available in a dizzying pretty of black,silver,XTR grey, XTR silver grey, deep blue, or red
  • Weight QR-cr: 106g (prs) QR-ti: 87g(prs)

• USER REVIEWS

[Aug 28, 2010]
    nickav21

Strength:

Very strong, no slippage whatsoever, light, pretty!

Tend to creak a little, may just need grease

These skewers were very VERY cheap so I figured I'd give them a shot instead of shelling out mad bucks on the better-known brand names. I am incredibly happy with my gamble! These things just work, bottom line. No slippage, very strong, light, what more could you ask for? Colors. Oh wait, they have every color known to man. Great product! 4 on the overall chilis because they creak a bit when clamping down. I probably should just grease them...

Bontrager and Shimano skewers

OVERALL
    [May 13, 2008]
    charles

Strength:

Very high quality finish,nice blue anodizing,cool logo stamping. Titanium spindles, absolutely blew me away for the money..

Have not found any upon close examination !

I am really impressed with this brand,item ships from Hong Kong and it arrived only 3 days from shipping date. I have no affiliation with Seller but I am a bike fanatic and have Bontragers,Mavics,Hope, and just bought a pair of Salsa's which are great but side by side this brand is just as nice. Titanium for half the price of Chromoly spindles. Do yourself a favor and give them a shot, you will not be dissapointed.

Have Bontrager, Mavics,Hope, Salsa etc...

OVERALL