Velocity Dyad Rim

Velocity Dyad Rim

The Velocity Dyad is a versitale rimThat is a bit widerThan most 700c rims (24mm wide) making it a great choice for loadedTouring, commuting, aTandem, or a cruiser. Rim Depth: 22 mm Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake ERD: 607(32h), 596(40h, 42h), mm Valve: Presta Valve Length: Med 41-55mm TireType: Clincher Tire Diameter: 700c Weight: 480 g Width: 24 mm

[Feb 02, 2015]
lopek77
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Strong and good looking rims. I'm around 300lbs, and these rims are bomb proof. Built around Shimano LX hub, 36h and DT Swiss spokes.

Used to brake a lot of spokes...Not anymore. Handspun built me this wheelset, and they are the first wheels that stays round for the third year..amazing...

OVERALL
[Nov 08, 2014]
Barry Leonard

Strength:

american made,strong,long lasting,great company

maybe a little heavy,but thats why they last

Velocity is the only rims I will ever buy again. Have these on my fargo put close to 10k on them,just had a problem with rear and had to replace it.Im no lightweight and road wide schwables apples 2.3.Velocity gave me a great deal on a new rim they are a great american company that stand behind they're products.Have velocity hoops on most of my main bikes.As my other wheels wear out I'll build them back up velocity rims. Great prices,hold up well and they stand behind them,what more can you want?

OVERALL