BombShell Fat Daddy Rim

Fat Daddy

These rims have the perfect balance of weight to strength ratio.Choice of 32 or 36 hole. Available in 26" diameter.

Jason Jackett   Weekend Warrior [Jan 21, 2007]
Strength:

Beefy, wide, and light rim. Black looks sick on it. Hubs are beautifully made.

none really, I only had a slight wobble in my front one (5%) because one of the spokes came really loose. I tightened it up and it was fine.

Wicked good rim for the price. Very light compared to others. Definately worth buying a set.

Similar Products Used: Sun MTX, Sun doubletrack, Atomlabs
OVERALL
ant   Downhiller [Nov 27, 2006]
Strength:

Hmm. Possibly some. Front is still fine. They are light I am told. I'm confident the front will be fine.

Perhaps a function of the build quality, as the spokes used were too short apparently. But the rear bent. Demo9 was not bottomed at all, and wheel pretty much exploded slow motion style over 5 short runs.

I did not think a new gen rim on a plush bike like the Demo would fall to pieces. I did not really thrash it either. As a result, I cast a spell of bad shagging upon their creators for one year.

Similar Products Used: Mavic 121's. Now these are a proper rim. And grammatically correct.
OVERALL