CST Critter 29er Tire

• Tire Bead: Steel
  • PSI: 65 PSI

[Sep 07, 2016]
nonamebob

Strength:

Awesome tire, sticks, rolls like no other tire, weight not bad 740gm you can buy 5 for for others cost

It's a wire, not foldable. OK, so-so in deep mud

For $8.00 or less, you cannot beat it, I have beat the SH-T out of these tires. They won't let you down

WTB, Maxxis, blah,blah.

OVERALL
[Oct 04, 2012]
Over50rider

Strength:

Good grip on loose over hard pack, easy rolling

None so far

I bought this tire due to my local shop had this as their cheapest tire and I needed something to get me riding that day. I put it on the rear and I was really surprised at how well it performed. It didn't slip or slide out. I climbed well with it and excellerated quickly with it. I liked it so well I bought another one off the net putting it on the front to see how it grips and to see how a set of them would do. Bike shop charged me $41 out the door. I got the one off the net for $31 including shipping. These are the folding version with the ESP casing not the wire bead. The wire bead are only $12.50 plus shipping. I'll post again after I get more miles on them only have around 25 miles on the rear currently.

CST Cabellaro