Marzocchi Integrated Fender Shock Upgrade

Integrated Fender

The first ever integrated fender for suspension forks!

Calen B   Weekend Warrior [May 07, 2007]
Strength:

Looks good, keeps mud out of Your eyes very well, if you put ductape on the underside it shouldnt break or crack..

Fell going 50km/h at hammerfest yesterday, snapped mine in half.(4 chillis for that)And costs alot..

If you need mud out of your eyes, live somewhere wet,muddy,sandy, GET IT! if you fall often or ride crazy bumpy trails ductape the underside of it, that SHOULD stop it from breaking off.

Similar Products Used: Canadian tire Crp,,
Ian G   Weekend Warrior [Mar 14, 2004]
Strength:

Take note that the above price is $37 US Dollars; I paid $50 Canadian Dollars.
- It looks awesome. You can get it in several colors (I chose black) and they all look sweet.
- Quality mounting design. This fender is crafted to fit specifically on 32mm forks. It mounts with two screws instead of one head tube screw. That means it wont spin around or bob around while your riding.
- Durable Plastic. I haven't had time to really test this part yet but you can tell it will bend quite far before it warps. That’s if it can be warped.

To expensive! I realize that it is custom made for these forks but $55 Canadian (inc tax) is too much to be paying for a front fender. Then again they probably have the price so high because it's the only fender that looks and mounts as good as it does.

Great fender for your 32mm fork. You can match the color to your bike and probably never have to buy another front fender again. If you don't mind spending the extra cash I highly recommend it.

Similar Products Used: None.
matt sebas   Downhiller [Feb 27, 2004]
Strength:

Looks sick on my super T. Easy to install. Gets the job done. no star nuts to mess with.

back section not quite long enough, still get some mud in my face but its not too bad.

awsome looking fender that gets the job done. would be better if it was a little longer on the back side. ideal for downhillers that want to keep excess mud out of their faces.

Similar Products Used: none
ugorico   [May 01, 2004]
Strength:

Looks killer and is very quiet. SUPER easy to install!

First crash and fender busted into pieces, now I only have the front part :( Kinda expensive for 3 weeks of use!

This fender is super easy to install and functions very well. Is very quiet and doesnt chatter during bumps. Every other fender I used would either fall out during hight speed, bump infested trail, or would make a stupid sound every time I did a drop (tire rub). Fender is not indestructable however as the first time I crashed with it, it broke into two pieces.

Similar Products Used: APEX fender, THE fender
Mike   Weekend Warrior [Oct 31, 2004]
Strength:

Keeps the mud out of your face. Looks good.

Great fender. Hats off to Marzocchi for integrating a fender into their forks. Yeah some mud will get past it but that's mountain biking.

Similar Products Used: THE fender
Robin   Weekend Warrior [Jun 25, 2004]
Strength:

-easy installation
-sleek looks
-lightweight

-weak
-expensive

A very attractive fender that unfortunately is overpriced and weak. The fender broke right off the back part, in a very minor crash.

An awful lot of money for a simple plastic moulded piece.

I really liked this fender, and was OK with spending the $$$ for it. Now that it is broken I am very dissapointed.

I would not reccomend this product.

alan   Weekend Warrior [Aug 06, 2004]
Strength:

keeps headset clean, stays on, doesnt flap around.

too small, looks like I stole it off a kids bike

not a bad piece of kit, its well made, good styling, easy to fit. Its just too short at the back, I bolted a 4 inch piece of plastic onto mine (courtesty of a black plantpot)which helps keep the trail out of my teeth, pity marzocchi couldnt have saved me the trouble. As for durability, I havent landed on it yet, but these things are usually designed to break in a crash so you dont impale yourself on them,or so I read somewhere. If the marzocchi R&D guys are reading this, for 2005 make it a bit bigger.