Eternal Springs Eternal Springs Shock Upgrade

Springs Eternal Springs

Eternal Springs

nigel joy   Weekend Warrior [Feb 29, 2000]
Strength:

allround reliability,made to customer preference and spec.
all weights and rates covered for all forks and rear shocks
very competative prices.

if you want a quality custom wound spring(s) look no further
than ETERNAL SPRINGS.I personaly reccomend this product to all mtb riders out there, i am the head honcho Nigel Joy.

Similar Products Used: none
OVERALL
Neil Barnish   weekend warrior [Aug 27, 1998]

This is a posting about a new custom spring manufacturer in the UK.
Nigel Joy, who makes the springs, will bosh out any type of spring(s) you want. I needed a single spring for my Manitou SX forks and no-one else but Eternal springs actually makes a suitable spring. MBI magazine told me about this company who will make a spring specifically wound for your weight, fork/shock, and riding style. I got my spring today and I've taken it for a ride. Quite honestly it has transformed the feel of the fork. The fork used to sit half way through its travel if set soft, or it wouldn't move if set hard. Now it's so plush and I think on a par with some Bombers I had a go on. So if you want a spring or springs, don't just buy a set of speed springs when you can get some CUSTOM made for less cash!!! Nigel can be contacted on 01977 555839. Look out for the review in MBI magazine soon. Five chilis because its such a good value upgrade. Nuff said.

OVERALL