Enduro Fork Seals Shock Upgrade

Fork Seals

Nothing gets past the polyurethane wipers. They contact the stanchions in two places and are unconditionally guaranteed to smoothly wipe them clean with every compression stroke. Protected beneath the wipers lie our brand- and model-specific inner air/oil seals.

eshew   All Mountain Rider [Dec 24, 2017]
Strength:

I've installed 8 sets of these in different forks over the years, no trouble with any installation or performance.

I hope you like blue seals

Over the last 5 years I've rebuilt atleast 8 forms with these seals. Most were Marzocchi Z2's. A super t and an old carbon Dorado. No oil leaks, no issues. Just make sure you have a can of Slickoleum to grease the bushings and seals.

Similar Products Used: Marzocchi and SKF. Would recommend SKF on your newer forks. But they are 3x as expensive in some cases.
vitale232   [Jun 19, 2013]
Strength:

The blue looks cool.

They didn't last.

I rebuilt my fork with these seals, and after 3 months of riding, the fork was leaking like a sieve. The whole time I thought that I did shoddy work and didn't seat the seals right or something. I took these into the LBS, and the mechanic (who I trust a lot) said these seals are crap. The dust wipers are waaay too stiff, and don't really wipe anything. The oil in the fork got disgusting from dust leaking in under them, and they would have likely damaged the stanchions soon had I not got it fixed. There was a lot of dust trapped between the seals and the stanchions.

The stock seals lasted 2 years, these lasted 2 months. Lame.

MrIndy   [Apr 26, 2013]
Strength:

First class customer service and a product that just plain works.

I've had good experiencse with the last two sets of Enduro Fork Seals I installed, so I ordered my 3rd set a few weeks ago. The problem was that I didn't look into the details, so when I went to install them, the seals did not press all the way into the head and so I couldn't get the dust wipers to press in either. I tried tapping them in with a socket and rubber mallet for about an hour and in a fit of frustration emailed the customer service line - at about 9p at night and a few hours later that same night(!) -- I got a response from Chris at enduroforkseals.com asking for pics which I then sent and he immediately diagnosed that these were not the correct seals for my bike. AND THEN, despite the fact that I ordered the wrong set, Chris offered to send me a replacement with the correct set! I've been feeling good all week that there are still companies like Enduroforkseals that focus on helping customers actually solve their problems and I'll have no hesitation ordering directly from them for the next set (but may shoot them an email first next time to make sure I'm getting the right part which I should have done this time in retrospect.)

taletotell   All Mountain Rider [Mar 17, 2012]
Strength:

seems to work great

hoping I installed them right. They seem to be fine

I like them

Similar Products Used: the oem were beat
atomicAdam   Weekend Warrior [Dec 27, 2011]
Strength:

asdf

Similar Products Used: asdf
chamberlink   Weekend Warrior [Sep 08, 2011]
Strength:

-Greatly reduces static friction on the fork
-Seals well

-You have to install this yourself. While I didn't find it to be difficult, I can see how people who don't like to get their hands dirty may get frustrated.
-This may be a stretch, but I wish they had other colors besides blue. It looks better in person than it does in pictures I've seen online, but it's still not for everyone.

You want this.
I am truly blown away by how much smoother my fork is. I always noticed my fork had a little more static friction than my friend's vanilla, but wrote it off as the tradeoff for having an air fork. Well, with these silly little pieces of blue rubber, I now get to have my cake and eat it too. All of it. And you know what? It was an amazing cake.
This is the third fork I've taken apart, and although it was a little time consuming it was very straightforward if you follow the directions they provide on their website.

basharteg   Cross Country Rider [Apr 16, 2011]
Strength:

Design. They fit so tightly it's unbelievable. Fit so well I tossed my fork boots in the trash. Won't need them.

A little tricky getting the wiper seals started, as I said they fit very tightly. Best thing to do is follow their instructions. Start them in, just barely, and then use a six inch piece of PVC pipe and a rubber mallet to start them down. Once they are seated you will see why they will keep oil in and dirt out. Couldn't give them 5 chiles because while seating the second wiper it was so tight the tube actually sheared off a thin peel of the wiper plastic material, that after I froze them and lubed them up with the companies super slick grease

Not simple to install, what with having to basically do a fork service in the process, but it is doable following pictorial guide from web site. Great customer service. My order came in two shipments and I complained to the cite when the first package came thinking my order was incomplete , and Chris replied cordially, professionally, and respectfully explaining the rest was coming. Good people. Good product. I feel like I have a new fork but paid only $23 instead of $500. Good stuff

Similar Products Used: None
Pableras   Weekend Warrior [Nov 13, 2010]
Strength:

- Low friction
- Easy to install
- Keeps dirt ou & oil in
- Great manuals available at the web page of the manufacturer
- The man behind the company is extremely helpful, GREAT customer service
- Cheaper than the original ones

- The new generation wiper comes with the lower lip machined and the are some chips hanging from the wiper

- The installation of the oil seals was extremely easy even using very little grease
- One wiper resisted to stay in place. To install it I had to push it until it contacted the retaining clip of the seal, I didn't like that.

- The stanchions went in smoothly using just fork oil (I try to avoid grease that contaminates the oil)
- I expected more stiction because of the new seals-> wrong! The new seals have LESS stiction than the old stock ones (even though they aren't broken in)

More to come after a few rides!

Similar Products Used: - Marzocchi original seals
Ciaran Mauro   Downhiller [Jul 13, 2010]
Strength:

Great Looking-No Leakage-Amazing Clearing of contaminants on the stanchions

none yet!

I happened to get these seals when I traded a Marzocchi 55 for a Manitou Travis Single 180 TPC. I must say, they are great seals and wipers. I ride in heavy dust and when you look at the stanchions after a ride they are flawless where you have been in travel, and brown where the dust still lies. No stickage, smooth, no oil residue or leakage, and they look awesome. Obviously an upgrade aesthetically and mechanically.

It is recommended that you use Stanchion Lube, also sold on Enduro's site, to make the wipers last longer, work better, and have the fork feel even more buttery.

Similar Products Used: stock, ehh.
cphaas   Weekend Warrior [Nov 01, 2009]
Strength:

Smooth, easy to replace, great customer service.

These things rock! I have two sets of these. One on my Fox and one on my Marzocchi. They are pretty easy to install, are far better than the Fox ones, and do a good job of keeping out dust. Customer service is excellent also.

Similar Products Used: None