Answer CARBOLITE Carbon Post Shock Upgrade

Answer CARBOLITE Carbon Post Shock Upgrade

• 26.8, 27.2, 30.9, and 31.6mm diameters
  • Kojack seat clamp device with micro-adjust saddle positioning
  • Slim Shim design to isolate stress risers

• USER REVIEWS

[Mar 14, 2003]
    Steve

Strength:

190 grams!, very strong, shim design is very practical, micro adjust system is the best around.

In my opinion, this is the best carbon seatpost on the market. Believe me, I have done tons of research before I ordered the post and paid 100 bucks for it! Micro adjust system is sooooooo easy to use. looks very cool!

Woodman carbon seatpost

OVERALL
    [May 04, 2003]
    Rob

Strength:

Construction looked A+ if you like a heavy post that is..

Well, advertised on net and printed on package "350mm 31.6 190gms"...... THATS VERY MISLEADING. Im not too much of a weight weenie, I wanted a carbon post for the carbon qualities of vibration dampening. Well, I took the post out from its package and it felt like a brick. So I weighed it on my home scale and a digital scale at work, my suspicions were true, home scale read 300gms, digital said 302 grams......Wow thats a far cry from the advertised 190 gram and is misleading. My current post (Bontrager Select 350mm 31.6 weighs 310gms)..... I didnt even slide the carbolite post in my bike, it went back in box and sent back to price point.....

Buyer beware of the hype on weight on this one as advertised.....One tird for false advertising and 2 tirds cuz the construction looked first rate to me with out actually riding it...

OVERALL