X-Fusion O2 RL/RLR Rear Shock

• Spring: Air
  • Adjustments: 2 Position Compression Adjustment
  • Options: AV Canister

Klod   All Mountain Rider [Aug 10, 2015]
Strength:

Aucune

Perd de l'air très rapidement

Testé sur Norco Range 2015 flambant neuf , après une semaine perd son air et s’affaisse après deux jours sans l’utilisé .
J'ai eu beaucoup d'autre vélo tous avec des produits Fox et RockShox et je n'ai jamais eu de problème semblable même après de très nombreuses heures d'utilisation .

Passez votre tour et resté avec Fox .

C. Akers   [Apr 18, 2015]
Strength:

It performed well for the first few months. Looks good...

Rebound damping slowly deteriorated, then suddenly failed after 10 months of riding. Even the lock out failed, so now it's like riding a pogo stick.

This was factory equipment on my 2014 Specialized Camber 29. At first, it seemed to perform well. The Camber 29 isn't a top end bike, but it was still $1800 and I expected that they would have put better parts on it. I guess profit margin is more important than putting out a good bike.

I don't ride it hard, mostly pavement and light trails, so the fact that this shock failed after 1700 miles of easy use really annoys me.

I took the bike back to the dealer AZCyclery in Glendale, AZ and they were going to contact Specialized about warranty repair, but they weren't too enthusiastic even though I've had the bike less than a year.

I found a RockShox replacement and figured I'd just upgrade rather than screw around trying to get a warranty repair.

It seems that RockShox or Fox is the gold standard, I've got nothing but good things to say about those, but my advice is to stay away from any X Fusion stuff.

Mellow Groover   Cross Country Rider [Aug 16, 2011]
Strength:

None that I can see

Scarring on the piston on both shocks I had, came on a Specialized FSC XC, junk shock, had to replace it in 14 months, the second one scarred 10 months later, company would rebuild for $150, i don't think so..stay away from x-fusion.

this is a bad shock, went through two in three years, company wouldn't back up the product, by something that will last like rock or fox, if you're a serious rider stay away from any bike that has an X shock, these are built for the weekend "go to church" rider, not someone who wants to rip up the trails.

Similar Products Used: fox, rock shox
Whumpus   Weekend Warrior [Aug 02, 2011]
Strength:

semi-plush for 4in travel

loses air quickly, no lockout, and even w/ rebound adj on fast, it seemed too slow

First air shock, and does not convince me that air shocks are great. Rode coil for longer, and it seemed to have better small bump sensitivity, but big hit control too. This air shock seems too catchy, and flings the bike over rocks, not rolls it. Good value for price?