Spinner SUS R Rear Shock

• Hydraulic damper
  • 165mm or 190mm length
  • 38mm or 51 mm travel

JBP   Weekend Warrior [Feb 12, 2007]
Strength:

light, plush

durability, customer service

The shock performed flawlessly on my maiden ride in the store lot. On my second ride, the shock blew while circling my car in the park's parking lot. I didn't even get the chance to ride it on dirt. Customer service does not exist. Several phone calls by my bike shop only reached the answering machine. A week has passed and the bike is still in the shop waiting.

Similar Products Used: fox float
matthew   Weekend Warrior [Oct 13, 2006]
Strength:

Light weight (370grams for the 190mm)Has held up to a lot of abuse. Very easy to tune. Very smooth

NONE SO FAR

This is for the 2005 spinner SUS-R 190mm
It doesnt have a lot of features like propedal, svp or lockout but I have done nothing but abuse this poor thing and it keeps asking for more. I have done many 6+ foot drops and it still holds air. So I cant ask for much more. Great air shock

Similar Products Used: fox tales
Charles   Weekend Warrior [May 21, 2007]
Strength:

cheap.
decent composition.

leaked air after no hard use.
Durability.

I've had my bike for about a year and a half and had no problems with the Sus-R. However, I noticed that it started to leak air and would hold for a few days but eventually would leak out over night. I do mostly street riding getting to and from work so I hadn't abused it very hard at all. It is an ok rear shock but its durability is something else. If you need a cheap shock this might work. Check out www.twowheelogic.com they have it for about $95. I'm actually purchasing another to replace the one that broke. Mostly because I paid $600 for the bike and I don't want to pay $300 for a rear shock.