Push Industries Elevensix Coil Rear Shock

Push Industries Elevensix Coil Rear Shock

• Patent Pending Dual Overhead Valve design offers two completely decoupled ride characteristics that can be toggled between on-the-fly. For the first time riders can have ultra plush and ultra firm suspension characteristics without compromise.
  • Tool free external adjustments for Low Speed Rebound, Low Speed Compression, and High Speed Compression.
  • Parabolic Low Speed Needle design for both compression and rebound eliminates the “gap” found in production MTB shock external adjustment.
  • Exclusive HyperCo Ultra Light Suspension Spring available in 25lb/in increments. Made from High Tensile spring alloy and featuring Optimum Body Diameter technology eliminating spring deflection and body wear.
  • Next generation Digressive Damping characteristic from compression valves provides incredible traction and control while allowing for through travel on square impacts.

[Oct 26, 2017]
GM
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

A great coil shock with flip switch like air shock. Set up to have pedal mode that real works.I first used this shock on my 2015 Santa Cruz Nomad. Not only did improve the downhill ride. It improved the up hill pedaling of the bike. It was like getting a new bike. I have now sent in to have updated it to work on my new Hightower LT. I thought aI had air shock set up well.....The Elevensix come back set up perfect. I can't say enough about how well this shock is made. I can change the setting on one valve and not effect the other setting very nice.

Its not cheap.

Is it worth the money I get asked all the time. Yes it has never let me down or even changed performance wise. Top of the trail to bottom same performance in all weather. I had the first generation of this shock It changed my nomad into a new bike. After riding it and never have a issue with for two years. I sent it to Push to have set up for my New bike It come back complete updated to the new parts and spec's. The service was very quick less than a week. They call asked a couple question to help set up for my riding. I when for it an got the coil for my fork too this time I'll post about that soon.