RockShox XC 32 TK 29er Forks

XC 32 TK

Every mountain biker can benefit from the RockShox technologies and performance features when choosing an XC model. The XC series is a new line of entry level forks - stiff, performance-oriented and available with TurnKey lockout and travel up to 120mm. The model name stands for the diameter of the upper tubes: XC 32, XC 30 and XC 28.

429 SCJ   Weekend Warrior [Dec 24, 2012]
Strength:

Price, adjustable, looks good. Can't beat it in this price range, so if you are budget-building this is a great choice. Plush, not notchy like my 26" Tora 302. Handles great and feels smooth like my Psylo.

Almost 5 pounds.

Great fork for the occasional semi-aggressive ride. I don't beat the @#$% out my bikes, so I expect this fork to last a while. A bit on the heavy side but for the money that's what you get.

Similar Products Used: None. My first 29 inch fork.
gunner   [Dec 01, 2012]
Strength:

perfect for xc technical singal tracks

none if used for xc

the lock out a great feater. takes roots rock and loose tracks well. not real bouncy going up hills. and takes going down hills great. I have never bottomed out. great great value.

mikesbales   [Sep 11, 2012]
Strength:

As another reviewer stated they are not as great as Fox Shox, however, most people don't spend $200.00 on a fork and expect it to perform at the level of an $800.00 fork. For the money, it can't be beat. I purchased a 29er two weeks ago and immediately replaced the Suntour fork with this. Takes jumps well (Haven't pushed it too far yet) and it holds up great. At 210lbs and I have yet to bottom it out. Great fork. Eventually I'll invest in something better but I expect this to last me for the next year or so.

A bit heavy, but not too bad. MUCH Lighter than the stock Suntour.

Great fork will probably buy another for my 26" MTB.

Kis   [Apr 20, 2012]
Strength:

Has remote lockout capability, rebound adjustment. A well made fork in the coil spring mould. It seems to give good traction and soaks up the terrain xc. Great value for money especially considering some of the technology used. An ability to change to harder or softer springs is an added bonus. Fairly bombproof as long as you are not wanting to use for jumps/tricks

Fairly heavy fork. Not as adjustable as some of the air forks out there. I rode a fox 32 fit float previously and this fork shows why there is such a difference in price but not as much as you may think. Will bottom out if pushed to jumping the bike

The remote lockout is a nice touch and the adjustability a lot better than previous forks. Great value for money especially if xc is your main passion. Not the best downhill fork. Not great for jumping. It will last and is easily serviced.