Fox Shox 32 Float 100 FIT Terralogic 29er Forks

Fox Shox 32 Float 100 FIT Terralogic 29er Forks

The completely redesigned Terralogic inertia valve senses changes in terrain, instantly providing optimal firmness for maximum pedaling efficiency, or full, plush travel for worry-free front-end control.

[Apr 14, 2016]
EOS_

Strength:

the Terralogic technology it self, kashima coat

weight

Mine is the Fox 32 Float 29 100mm FIT Terralogic Kashima 29er 15QR 2013 model, black color (looks great on my black frame). Just like said; "you do the riding while your fork does the thinking". I got it on a super second hand offer. I did not know exactly what I was buying since I have never ridden a terralogic fork, I simply needed a new fork and went for it. After riding it for some time, I love it. The Terralogic technology really works. It is stiff when pedaling uphill or smooth surfaces and suspends as needed on descends or over obstacles as needed. Great optimalisation of power transfer. No CTD or lockout. If you want a flexy fork all the time, you can turn the knob under the right leg and turn off the terralogic function or put it somewhere in between as desired. Its travel is really smooth, the best fork I have ever ridden. It is the 2013 model, not one of the lightest at 1820g 18cm tapered stearer with axle. My priority is not racing. The 2016 model is around 1620g. Kashima coat also does a good job and looks well, gold with black combination. A new one is expensive, so buy if you have the budget. If you are on a budget, you can get a cheaper and lighter fork. Over all highly recommended.

RS Tora 29" 100mm, FOX Evolution 100mm 29", RS SID XX Race 100mm 29"

[Oct 18, 2012]
daniel harvey

Strength:

invisible. utilizes full range. does what you want it to do.

expensive

If a ride is all up and then all down I usually set the Terralogic to 2 or clicks on the way up and 7 on the way down. I have what feels like a rigid fork for the climb that will become a suspension fork as needed. Then I have a plush fork on the descent. If I'm riding flowing trails it depends on my mood. If I want a fast, tight feel I'll go 3. If I want a mellower ride, I'll set 5 or 6. this is the first fork I've owned that I would call truly great.

reba, fox 120rl

[Oct 02, 2012]
Komdotkom

Strength:

Loads of adjustment, looks nice

Small bump adjustment a bit fiddly, slow to break in

Nice fork, just took about 500km to break it in. Now it's great!

[Apr 11, 2012]
Martysrex

Strength:

Wow all I can say is this fork is awesome! It wasnt the cheapest, but I definitely think I could not have found a better fork for my Specialized Epic 29er. Very supple action once engaged by bumps....really cant tell when it is working it is so smooth. Full travel use on this 2011 model with Kashima. Solid steering...super easy set up...air it up and set the brain to 3 and ride it!

If I had to whine, price....these are not cheap.

If I had to spend the money again I would without hesitation. On my second season and no complaints about anything. New brain action is super smooth!