Fox Shox 32 Float 100 Terra Fit 2013 Forks

Fox Shox 32 Float 100 Terra Fit 2013 Forks

The 2012 32 F100 F29 FIT Terralogic 15QR disc fork lets you do the riding while your fork does the thinking. The completely redesigned Terralogic inertia valve senses changes in terrain, instantly providing optimal firmness for maximum pedaling efficiency, or full, plush travel for worry-free front-end control.

[Apr 13, 2016]
EOS_

Strength:

smooth travel, kashima coat and simply the terralogic technology

weight, price

Mine is the Fox 32 Float 29 100mm FIT Terralogic Kashima 29er 15QR 2013 model, black color (looks great on my black frame). Just like said; "you do the riding while your fork does the thinking". I got it on a super second hand offer. I did not know exactly what I was buying since I have never ridden a terralogic fork, I simply needed a new fork and went for it. After riding it for some time, I love it. The Terralogic technology really works. It is stiff when pedaling uphill or smooth surfaces and suspends as needed on descends or over obstacles as needed. Great optimalisation of power transfer. No CTD or lockout. If you want a flexy fork all the time, you can turn the knob under the right leg and turn off the terralogic function or put it somewhere in between as desired. Its travel is really smooth, the best fork I have ever ridden. It is the 2013 model, not one of the lightest at 1820g 18cm tapered stearer with axle. My priority is not racing. The 2016 model is around 1620g. Kashima coat also does a good job and looks well, gold with black combination. A new one is expensive, so buy if you have the budget. If you are on a budget, you can get a cheaper and lighter fork. Over all highly recommended.