X-Fusion Vengeance RC 2012 Forks

- control,
- plushness,
- perfect damping,
- well tuned HSC,
- noticable changes when fiddling with rebound and compression knobs,
- stiffness

- none that I am aware of, this fork is just perfect

The search for the best fork there is is over for me, and I mean over. If I am to take one thing out of my very pimped carbon Enduro to my next bike, this will surely be this fork. For some barely one week of riding might not be enough to treat my review seriously, but I am telling you - never in my life have I felt so at home with any part as I did with the Vengeance. All the reviews I read turned out to be true, especially the one by Marshal Olson at Blister Gear Review - this is indeed the best trail fork there is. It's very controlled and saved me off a few crashes. The fork encourages you to fiddle with it, and when you do understand how it works, it rewards you for every second you spend adjusting it for the trail ahead. This especially works for the rebound, since when adjusted properly - the fork just glues to the ground and caresses your hands on a long descent. When on climbs, it works very well and surprised me here, too.

Similar Products Used: RS Lyrik 2-step, RS Lyrik U-Turn, Fox 36 Talas 160, Fox 40, X-Fusion Vengeance HLR DLA