RockShox Revelation XX Worldcup 2012 Forks

Revelation XX Worldcup

DISCOVER REALTRAIL PERFORMANCE Something good got even better. We received so much positive feedback fromTrail riders outThereThat we wantedTo give something back. Winner of numerous magazineTests, we upgraded Revelation for 2012 with our new Motion Control DNA system. Now,The stiff and lightweight ultimateTrail fork is even smoother and more responsive. And with Dual Position Air,The uphills are even easier now,Too. Travel Dual Air: 130/140/150mm Dual Position Air: 150-120mm, 140-1

julio0674   All Mountain Rider [Jun 13, 2015]
Strength:

lighter, reponsive, easy to use

None yet

It is a perfect all-mountain and enduro front suspension, I have this since last january, I got it discount, and I very happy with this, the travel adjust works great in the up hill trails and then the 150 mm is all I need get fun with my 26" enduro bike.

Similar Products Used: Rock Shox Monarch
pakdoc   Weekend Warrior [Aug 11, 2013]
Strength:

Stiff, smooth 150mm, simple to adjust, 20mm TA, light

Handlebar mounted remote with Flood Gate non removable

Year and a half later, still a great fork. Perfect for Blur LT.

jez   [Mar 15, 2013]
Strength:

smooth strong feel. They come with a bleed kit and a spare set of seals.

pricey, light weight so I dont no how much they will take.

I love these forks they are so light and smooth. I havent had them long enought to have had to service them yet. I got 60% of the rrp so i wouldnt like to pay full money for them