Fox Shox 32 Float 120 RLC Fit 2012 Forks

32 Float 120 RLC Fit

Anyone worldwide may purchaseThis FOX Racing Shox product, however,The delivery address must be insideThe United States. "Factory"isFOXsTop ofThe line series and gives youThe best-of-the-besttechnology FOX hasTo offer.The 32 Float 120 RLC fork featuresKashima coating, FIT damping, and available 15QRThru-axle for a frontendThat doesnt waver and remains dedidatedTo keep you planted andpointedTo where you wantTo go. Kashima Coat: Buttery-smooth, Genuine Kashima Coat is available only from F

MtnFX   Cross Country Rider [Jan 20, 2012]

Performance, Weight, Adjustability, Stability, Kashima Coat looks sick and feels as smooth as warm butter on a fresh baguette.

Wish the fork came in black. Black forks tend to be more popular overall. Fox wants you to spend more for the Talas forks to get the black color. The Talas forks offer too much travel for my purposes. You can order the 2011 aftermarket sticker kit directly from fox if you want to match a black bike better.

I have the QR15 Thru-Ax version and I will never go back to standard QR. I've always been a firm QR believer and thought upgrading to QR15 or QR20 was a waste of money. I loved my RockShox Dart 3 on my old Scott hardtail and for the most part, the RockShox Recon Silver TK that came with my Trek Fuel EX5 was decent... then came this Fox 32 F-Series 120 Kashima QR15. Wow, was I totally wrong about QR15. The Fox F-Series QR15 makes your bike feel as stable as a roller coaster car on a roller coaster track. I've heard people talk about not picking lines with certain awesome forks. This IS one of those awesome forks. I don't consider myself a fast XC downhiller and tend to take my time going down hill. I blasted through a stretch of trail that I normally take my sweet time on ON THE FIRST RIDE with this fork. Any fork better than this fork would have to have wings. This fork can be on the expensive side but you just have to watch the deals. For the purposes of this review and the price I purchased the fork at, the value rating is definitely a 5.

Similar Products Used: Upgraded from a RockShox Recon Silver TK Coil Fork... best upgrade you can ever do for your steed.