Marzocchi Marathon LR 2011 Forks

Marathon LR

Marzocchi Marathon LR Fork 2011: Single-sided (AER) air spring system with external air preload accessibility. Internally adjustable travel between 120mm, 100mm (stock) and 80mm with included spacer system. LR oil damping: externally...

jskornick   Cross Country Rider [Mar 07, 2011]

Light. It weighs a tad bit over 4lbs.

Seems like it may have a slight leak in the stantions and I noticed some oil on the rebound Knob. I'm not sure if that is do to some break in but I'll keep a close eye on it.

Look good, feel light, so far so good. I had a little incident with an airgauge that made me lose all the air in the fork and lose all travel, but after I posted an unfavorable review, I then went back and figured out that the pump was the problem. The forks recovered all the travel and work fine. I haven't owned these forks a month yet and I live in Michigan and its March. I've been riding every day but unable to ride trails yet. I'll keep you posted on performance. So far its hard to say how it will do on a trail. I hope a lot better than Marzocchi's xc600.

Similar Products Used: marzocchi xc600, fox vanilla, rockshox recon race, rochshox sid dual air.