RockShox Recon XC Race Solo Air 2010 Forks

• Crown: Forged 6061 T-6 Hollow Aluminum
  • Upper Tubes: 32mm, 7000 Series Straight Wall Aluminum
  • Recommended Rear Shock: Ario 3.2

MacHacked   Cross Country Rider [Feb 04, 2012]
Strength:

Very stiff and plush. Much much better than the Dart3 that I upgraded from. This fork has improved my riding confidence by a large margin now that the front wheel is getting better traction on the rough areas.
Options for either Rim or Disc brakes.

A bit heavy, but still lighter than what I came from.

Great option for it's price range. This air fork has very smooth travel and makes you a better rider. The Turn Key lockout is easy to reach.

Similar Products Used: RockShoc Dart3
Smidy   Weekend Warrior [Jun 24, 2010]
Strength:

Very Stiff

None yet.

The bike I bought came with a Rock Shox Tora and after two breakdowns Rock Shox was cool enough to send this fork back in its place. I have only ridden it once but I must add it is night and day from the fork my bike came with. Much more stiff and much smoother operation. Time will only tell if it is beefier then the Tora but for now it seems good. Also major props to Rock Shox for really coming through. I will be a repeat customer for years to come.

Similar Products Used: Rock Shox Tora.
Sam   Weekend Warrior [Apr 15, 2010]
Strength:

Nice predictable feel. It's rigid - little or no flex with my 190 pounds. Remote lockout. Looks nice.

None found yet. So far, so fun!

Once I found the air pressure that worked best for my riding style and weight, Things were great! I check the pressure every once in a while but have rarely added air. Bottom line - It does what is promised for an affordable price. For the money, I think it would be hard to beat.

CS West's service, ordering and attitude can't be beat!!!