RockShox Reba Race Dual Air 2010 Forks

• Spring: Dual Air
  • Crown: Forged, Hollow Al66 Tv Aluminum
  • Steerer: Aluminum, 1 1/8" Or 1.5 To 1 1/8" Tapered

flor385   Cross Country Rider [Oct 09, 2011]
Strength:

Plush, small stuff compliance, tracks well. Lightweight. Tunable. No problems with it.

Some flex.

Best fork I used. Took some getting used since I only used coil sprung forks before the Reba. Took some experimenting to find the best settings. After the first month it was great fun and no trouble.

In 3 months or so it lost less then 5psi per chamber. No technical problems with it at all.

It is a bit flexy (compared to the 140mm U-Turn Sektor I ran at 100mm), but I got used to that to, don't notice it anymore.

Keeping it, don't feel the need to go for anything else.

Similar Products Used: Some Suntour, RS Tora 302, 318, RS Sektor
SpamCone   Weekend Warrior [Feb 06, 2011]
Strength:

Easy to setup once i remove xtra bushing. very smooth ride and holds it air better than my fox fork.

Internet site from RockShox POS. Took me half a day to find instructions on how to remove bushing!

Nice fork easy to adjust and hold its air! Bike was not ridden while my broken finger was mending. Went out to ride and everything was the same as when I left it!!!