Fox Shox 36 Talas RC2 2010 Forks

Fox Shox 36 Talas RC2 2010 Forks

• Optional 1.5" taper or 1.5" straight steerer
  • TALAS III travel adjust 160.130.100
  • 20QR Thru axle system
  • Post style disc brake mounting
  • Integrated disc brake cable guide

[Mar 30, 2012]
VTSession
All Mountain Rider

Strength:

Stiff, light, plush, adjustable suspicion works well, plenty of adjustments to get the right feel, can be used for any type of riding.

Umm none really.....

I was really looking to drop weight off my bike but still have a sturdy fork I could use for any trail situation. It took awhile to find a deal on these forks but I'm happy I went with the Fox.

Rock Shox Lyrik, Domain 318

[Nov 01, 2010]
blacky1

Strength:

Stiff, accurate steering. Super adjustable without being overly confusing or finicky.

None, just make sure you spend time watching their videos and manuals. All the info you need to set them up properly is really there. Be patient, too many people fault suspension before doing proper setup!

Great fork and one of THE very best choices for a 6 inch All Mountain setup.

Many forks, from older Fox TALAS models to Manitous, Rock Shox and Cannondale Lefties, I've used a lot!

[Jun 27, 2010]
mentawais

Strength:

PLUSH,160/130/100 MM,Stiff,20 MM quick release

IT IS A PERFECT MACH TO BLUR LTC!

2008 FOX 36,2009 FOX 36,Marzzoch 66 SL,Revelation 140 mmm dual air,etc

[Mar 18, 2010]
mpathic
Downhiller

Strength:

Loving this fork. Doesn't seem to suffer from previous Talas problems, adjustability is reliable and it's tuneability is sweet.

Haven't experienced any yet.

Had an 08 Talas which had the nasty habit of losing travel during descents, but I've been hammering the 2010 for 6 months now under different riding conditions from dirt jumping to north shore to epic riding and it's been 100% reliable. Fox are still made in north america and I got this fork for an awesome deal online last fall so the value is excellent. I have had zero problems and I love the feel of it. I use the adjustable travel on a daily basis and have yet to have any issue.

Marzocchi, Rock Shox, older Fox