Fox Shox 32 F-Series FIT Remote 2010 Forks

32 F-Series FIT Remote

With a flick of the thumb to its handlebar mounted remote, the 32 F-Series FIT Remote switches from full travel to locked out for enhanced climbing efficiency. The FIT Remote damper uses a unique bladder design, which provides the lowest possible friction for a sealed damper, reduces fluid aeration for enhanced suspension consistency, and reduces unsprung weight for faster wheel response and increased steering precision.

redbeardrider   Cross Country Rider [Apr 04, 2010]
Strength:

The Shimano designed lock-out on the bar is perfectly thought out, works amazing, so comfortable. This is hands down the best XC fork I've ever owned.

It had a fair amount of sicktion when it was brand new. I wish the FIT lock out adjustment was on the remote version. Can't win them all I guess.

Absolutely impressed with the handling and traction put down by this fork. Once again I cringe at the price of fox stuff, but the performance blows me away. Beautiful product. Keep it up Fox!!

Similar Products Used: Rock shox SID W.C., Rock shox Reba race, Fox 32 float, Marzocchi 44 TST
OVERALL
addctd2adrnlne   Racer [Feb 09, 2010]
Strength:

Very stiff chassis, remote lock out, Fox reliability. Cool hyrdaulic brake hose guide.

Could be a bit more plush, but only barely, more adjustability to the lock out lever position would be nice.

This fork tracks better than any other XC specific fork that I have owned or ridden and handles any trail with confidence. You can truly just point the bike where you want to go and the fork will handle it (with in reason, this is an XC fork).

The lock out works very well. Although I would have preferred a bit more lever position adjustability (I miss that from the SID I rode last year).

As far as the plushness of the fork goes, I do occasionally feel a bit of stiction when its been smooth for a while and I have a bigger hit (something I did NOT notice as much when I was using the Magura Durin or Rock Shox SID). But its pretty minor, I am being picky on that one.

So really, its a great fork for XC racers or anyone looking to build up a light weight XC bike, and you get legendary Fox reliability.

Similar Products Used: Fox F80X, Rock Shox SID '99, '05, and '09, and Magura Durin '08.
OVERALL