SR Suntour SF7-M2025 2008 Forks

• Design: Leading axle
  • Crown: Alloy
  • Steerer tube: STKM

Watson   Cross Country Rider [Sep 03, 2012]
Strength:

Smooth and stable while cycling , handle well in rocky road,light downhill, up hills also pretty smooth

No Lock , 63mm only

I have a raleigh diablo pro and this is the fork that come with the bike.The bike is pretty good and not very expensive for a cross country mountain bike.I used this bike on/off road everyday and it handle very well while cycling

Stylishxone767   Weekend Warrior [May 24, 2009]
Strength:

Good for the cracks of the Kroger parking lot.

Cannot handle heavy trail use.

This fork is what came with my KHS Alite 150. I cannot really expect much from it considering its an entry level bike really only designed for the casual weekend rider. However in my case when I bought the bike I didnt expect to get soooo hooked on the sport. This fork has not held out very well as a result of 3 to 4 rides a week on trails. It makes a loud creeking noise now and the boots sheered off. I dont think I have bottomed it out, but I cant say for sure. I plan on upgrading the fork, mainly because I cant take the noises it makes anymore and hope for a little better ride. I cant say I have much to compare it to because im new to the sport, but I can say I have figured out quickly that its not meant for any type of serious rider.

Similar Products Used: None
JustaMan   Weekend Warrior [Apr 24, 2008]
Strength:

Absorbs bumps like it should!
Great matte finish to match the bike.
(basic Trek 3700)
Gets the job done plain and simple

potential to bottom out(but I haven't)
non-adjustable
only 63mm

these came on my trek 3700. They're not made to go off the trail. Plain and simple, they are great for biking on rough ashphalt, through traffic, and absorbing cracks in the pavement. Expecting these to stand up to anything more than that is ridiculous. I bike 15 miles one way to work every day, and about 5-10 one way for friends houses and 2 miles to grocer, gym etc. So I use it a lot and these have stood up well. Very good bike, very good shocks.