Marzocchi 888 RC3 2008 Forks

• Mech PL
  • One Side Coil
  • Aluminum Steer Tube
  • 38mm Aluminum Stanchions
  • 8" Post Mount or Max Disc 9"
  • 20mm Axle

guido   Downhiller [Sep 27, 2008]

havier than mentioned on the marz. website

I bought this for as I wanted to ride something else than the fox 40 which I like very much but It needed a service every season which is quite expensive. I rode the fork only a few times and they work good but they are heavy. 500 grams more (around 2,750 grams)then mentioned on the marz. website and the national dealer confirmed it as well. Why do they cheat and don´t write down the right weight?

Similar Products Used: fox 40
ltsltr   Downhiller [Jun 08, 2008]
Strength:

Ridgid and plush as all heck, tons of adjustment.

need spring options

I like the fact that I don't have to constantly worry about servicing this thing every 20 hours. Handles sweet right out of the box. SUPER plush as always. Love the adjustments they seem to be easier to dial in that the Fox 40. I desperately need a heavy spring. I wish that Marzocchi would hurry up and ship those out. I giving 4 flaming chili's for that specific reason. Other than that, the forks rock. Can't go wrong with these.

Similar Products Used: Fox 40rc2
WilliamxxCox   Downhiller [Jun 08, 2008]
Strength:

SOAKS UP EVERYTHING!!!!! like ride a smooth trail the entire way down the mountain.

Little on the heavy side weighing in at 7.5 pounds. other than that it flawless

Great product. dropped my first 17' gap with this fork at keystone with no problem. shows it can handle anything. if you can find under $1000 go ahead and grab it while its there my friend.

Similar Products Used: Manitou stance kingpin, rockshox worldcup.
meistro   Downhiller [May 20, 2008]
Strength:

massive fork legs which give awsome strength and confidence, buttery smooth, good tunability.

stock springs are a little soft for me but thats it.

amazing forks with a good price tag, must have for freeriders and downhillers