Marzocchi 4X WC 2008 Forks

• 6" Post Mount
  • 20mm Axle

[Nov 11, 2008]
WVSimpleRdR

Strength:

This fork is amazing. It's extremely versatile as it has handled everything from park to light fr to swapping in for my fox vanilla during a rebuild. This fork is light and insanely strong. It has held up to 15+ foot drops and casing 40 foot doubles. I've got more than two years on this fork and I will replace it with the same fork, if I ever need to.

Nothing that I can think of.

This fork is amazing and will not let you down. I weigh 100 pounds and it works great for me. I've put the guy who builds my frames on my bikes who is 250+ and its so adjustable that we can dial it in for him. My frame on one of my bikes failed after two insane years of abuse and this fork isn't showing any signs of wear. If you are a dj, 4x, park rider this is definately the fork to buy.

fox 32 vanilla, fox 36 talas float and vanilla, manitou something or other.

[Feb 20, 2008]
Mike Quesnelle
Downhiller

Strength:

Stiff, graduation, weight

None at the moment.

This fork is great, the best of Marzocchi for this intended use, i mean street, Dj. I feel very solid than my old pike and a little bit lighter. If you have the cash this is a good option.

Pikes, Manitou, Dj 2 and 3

[Apr 28, 2008]
james
Downhiller

Strength:

wow well i havent had this fork for long but it is sick
very strong and very reliable at fast speeds with hard impact. its great you can stiffin it up and adjust the compression on the go for those fat drops & whatnot. light & durable

none so far

well right out of the box this product will take a beating and leave you very satisfied with it. It has withstood 6+ drops. its is amazing for street and dj. and i have to say i am extremely pleazzzed with its performence. iv hit some fat drops at fast speeds and right as you land you pretty much have instant controll. Great dj/ street fork and its also great for free ride. ill post another review after a season of riding.

06 dj 3 rock shok pike & a few others

[Feb 15, 2008]
Jay Adams

Strength:

looks, strenght, stiff, weight, graduations.

Paint maybe, or don´t have a QR but its not a problem.

the best out there, perfect for street and Dj, the weight is awesome for what it is, and the graduation is perfect for anything you want. the price is a little higher but deserve at least every penny.

4x!!!