Fox Shox 32 F29 RLC 2008 Forks

Fox Shox 32 F29 RLC 2008 Forks

A MORE EFFICIENT WHEEL DESERVES A MORE EFFICIENT FORK.

New for 2008, the FOX F29 is the answer to your 29 inch wheel dreams. The new F29 chassis is designed specifically for the demands of the tall wheel crowd. Though ultra lightweight, the crown, tapered casting legs, torsionally stiff webbed brace, and patented and evolved for 08 damper contribute to deliver the steering precision and control synonymous with the FOX name.

WEIGHT:
F80: 3.87 lbs (1.76 kg)
F100: 3.87 lbs (1.76 kg)

TRAVEL:
F80: 3.1 inches (80 mm)
F100: 3.9 inches (100 mm)

ADJUSTMENTS:

F80 = 480.8mm
F100 = 500.8mm

[Jan 21, 2009]
aleph

Strength:

Super smooth, lockout blowoff adjustment.

Heavier than a rigid fork. I tried one of those and it was noticeably lighter.

This fork started great and keeps getting plusher. I've got the blowoff set so I can sprint on it, but bumps will only jostle me a little. Add to that a fat tire at medium pressure and you have a great setup for anaerobically charging up the steepest trails around that will take the fear out of the downhills too, even if you forget the fork is locked out.

'08 Reba 29

[Aug 17, 2008]
Brett Houser

Strength:

Lock out feature when climbing and the plushness on the downhills.

I have used this product now for 3 months and have not had any problems. It has performed magnifcently.

Rock shox Reba, Manitou Nixon.

[May 16, 2008]
Mark

Strength:

Typical fox fork, works every time.

None so far that I have noticed.

I like how this fork works. I have not had any problems with it so far. I have raced it once so far and liked how the fork worked on the bumpy course. I would recommend Fox to anyone who asks. I do like Fox better than some of the other forks that I have used.

Rockshox, Headshock, Manitou