RockShox Sid Team 2007 Forks

• Damping: Motion Control
  • Lowers: Ovalized Magnesium IS Disc Mount and Titanium Boss
  • Crown: Hollow Forged 6061 Aluminum

Pedro   Weekend Warrior [Oct 17, 2008]
Strength:

multiplicidade de ajustamentos, peso pluma, bloqueio no guiador

nada de relevante

Excelente comportamento,possibilidades inumeras de personalização de afinação.Tenho 80kg,utilizo em todo o tipo de pisos e trilhos,zonas técnicas,etc.Impressiona-me a limitada torsão atendendo ao diametro das jarras.Recomenda-se a todos os utlizadores que queiram forqueta leve e eficaz com a unica condição de terem a noção de que não é uma suspensão de all mountain.

Similar Products Used: Manitou R7 e Magura Durin
Charles P.   Cross Country Rider [Apr 29, 2007]
Strength:

Light. Infinte adjustment

A little flexy and expensive

Super light. The same as the world cup without all the carbon to mess up. A great cross-country fork. Sure it's a little flexy but show another fork that weighs 3lbs and doesn't flex and I'll but it. It takes a little to set up but once it's dialed it's sweet. I was a little sketch on the lockout, but after using it I'm in love.

Similar Products Used: Judy SL, Mag 21 SL
cello_hhy   Cross Country Rider [Apr 18, 2007]
Strength:

Super light!King of Climbing!

A few flexible for me,because I use RS_reba before.

Very good fork for XC, light, easy adjust, i like it. Motion control works well,and it's uesfull. Some people say it's too flexy, but i haven't noticed it so far, meybe I'm light, 58KG. SID is really more sensitive than REBA. Although SID looks soft, but it's good enough for me, so I choose SID. If your weight is more than 65KG, choose REBA.

Similar Products Used: RS_reba,FOX F80rlt
GUI Spiher   [Mar 16, 2007]
Strength:

Light adjustable stiff. Spring Rate is excellent. Poploc lockout.

maintenance intensive I suppose but so is my wife. Could always be stiffer but thats not really an issue. Oh and MADE IN TAIWAN. Dammit Jim!!

Excellent fork with lots of adjustability, Lock out is great good spring rate. ramps up nicely on compression. stiff enough for me @155 pounds in riding kit. All the features of the Fox but cheaper and better.

Similar Products Used: Manitou R7 ( not a bad fork) No lockout though, Fox F80 RLT Manitou Black Platinum.
Filip Lerch   Cross Country Rider [Jan 29, 2008]
Strength:

light, adjustable

little flexy, very bad paint job

Even though there are some cons and dislikes about this fork, they dont bother me at all, so I still rate it 5 and 5. It is very adjustable and dependable doesnt loose air. No promblems at all. It is a little flexy, but what can you expect from this size. If you compare it to other forks, it is a dwarf. I would say the paint job done by Rock Shox is really bad. The paint doesnt stick onto the metal. I had too many marks on it after one year. I had no marks on my manitou and marzocchi forks.