Marzocchi All Mountain III 2007 Forks

• Alloy FR Steer Tube & Crown
  • 32mm Alloy Stanchions
  • 6" Post Mount

Casey Weber   Downhiller [Aug 24, 2007]
Strength:

everything

just dont let too much air out and youlle be good!

GREAT buy for your money, rebound adjustment ACTUALLY WORKS, I let a bit too much air out and theyre really soft now so I need a shock pump (my fault). other than that its a great buy for your money. I would suggest it to anyone who does some jumps, but mostly drops, fast trails and small jumps/ladders. great for uphill stuff too.

Similar Products Used: marzocchi mz comp
Mark   Weekend Warrior [Aug 18, 2007]
Strength:

Simplicity travel and lightness.

Not much maybe need more adjustments.

This fork is awesome if you want more travel for your bike. When I installed the BETD link on my spesh I knew I needed a longer travel fork. It is plush, affordable and simple to set up. I'm very happy with this fork.

Similar Products Used: Rock Shox 302sl, Rock Shox quadra 21R.
John C   Weekend Warrior [Jul 28, 2007]
Strength:

The travel!!! 5.5" unbelievable rebound control, air preload limitless, awesome lock out feature to minimize travel to 30mm on tuff climbs

None, unless your a cross country pro racer and weight is an issue,it weighs ~5lbs,but then again why buy an all mountain fork if you race cross country

If you need to upgrade or replace your old fork this is the way to go. You can limit your travel based upon the preload air setup so depending on your riding style stiff as hell or all out for downhilling. I do all mountain 3 x per week mostly technical/cross country and down hill on ski mountains at times. This fork handles all effortlessly.

Similar Products Used: Manitou minute 3, Manitou super x-vert,fox talas air
Edwin Cortázar   Weekend Warrior [Jul 18, 2007]
Strength:

Travel, adjustment, is a big deal for weekend trail.

absolutelly nothing!!!!!

This fork is an awesome thing, good feel, comfort, adjustability, weight, and the desing!!! Good Job Marzocchi.

Similar Products Used: Marzocchi MZIII/2006; RS pike/2006, Fox Float 2006
gary hanes   Downhiller [Apr 16, 2007]
Strength:

this fork is a fairly lght 1 and they are not to stiff or soft. They soak up the shock very well and dont wiegh to much. They are mostly perfect for drop off and fast paced downhilling. also they are gd on the uphill 2.

none so far

very goodfork. good for almost anything. Thet lookgreat and feel great and as thy are an air fork they dont leak oil everywhere.I recomend these to any biker that isn't too serious but likes a good blast of biking.

Similar Products Used: marzocchi all mountain 3 06, fox float
Joseph Moon   Weekend Warrior [Apr 01, 2008]
Strength:

Very plush, rebound is really nice, TST2 worked well...for a while

First of all, my TST2 will lock, but wont unlock, so every time i lock it, i have to take the knob off and re-adjust the position so it will go back to the unlocked position. Moving it around will loosen the whole "adjustment" so every time i lock it again, it will unlock the whole "adjustment" instead of the TST2 feature. Therefore marzocchi should tighten the TST2 further down into the fork. Second of all, my right stanchion leaks a crapload of oil like if it were a manitou stance. oh and MAKE SURE YOU DONT TAKE ALL THE AIR OUT!

DONT TAKE ANY AIR OUT. i left the fork at around 75-100 PSI so there is a more plush feel to it. my leak in the right stanchion was mainly cuz i didnt know what i was thinking and went "freeriding" on an XC hardtail, because it DID say it was a freeride fork. The oil leaks out somehow, and goes onto my brakes which is NOT GOOD! I took all the air out just for fun, and it felt like the whole air chamber on the left leg was a huge vacuum. please dont eff around with your fork. you'll regret it. TST2 feature was a homo to me. rebound is nice. buy this fork for trail riding purposes ONLY. Now i gotta mail this back to jenson to get a warranty claim. I still love marzocchi though.

Similar Products Used: Manitou R7, Rock Shox Reba, Marzocchi MZ3, RST Gila
Martin   Weekend Warrior [Feb 18, 2008]
Strength:

Smooooooooooooth!!!

Flexes a lot.

the fact is, this fork works just great! The only issue I fond is with the regular quick release for the wheel. It just doesn't make much sense to me that a singlecrown fork with that much travel has a QR system to hold the wheel, and such a thin arch at the top. If a friend holds my wheel with it's legs and I stir the handlebars, I can actually see the fork and wheel axle twist, so imagine between two boulders what a fun time you'll have. I don't know if it exist with a QR20, but that would be a good thing for all I care. Otherwise it's just a smooth riding fork.

Billy   Weekend Warrior [Dec 31, 2007]
Strength:

Stiff, compression adjustment works well, simple design, blacked out. I can get about 90-95% of the travel. Climbs well when zeroed down to 30mm of travel.

This fork has been on its period for the past month and a half as fluid leaks from the post mount and with the lovely assistance of surface tension, finds its way to my disc brake pads... which sucks. Makes some raunchy noises

I'm no longer a sucker for good deals. I used to stand by Marz forks but now the ice has broken. Mine could have been a fluke but considering Marz's reputation with oil leaks in the past few model years I have lost faith. Fluke or not I just want to ride, so until i replace i will run without a front brake which takes getting used to. Other than the oil leak, it works fine.