Video Monkey See Monkey Do Videos

Monkey See Monkey Do

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Mark Davidson   Racer [Jan 24, 2000]
Strength:

Great Trials instruction.

Sometimes you can't understand what he's saying.

This is a great video to learn Trials or trials type control on a mountain bike. I must confess that when I first bought it I was a bit disappointed but the more I watched it an viewed the instruction frame by frame, the more I learned from it. Once you can get past Hans' accent he is giving you a lot of incredible insight into how to master the basic skills required for trials. I have definitely learned a lot from this tape.

The Jeff Lenowsky tape is a much better tape if you just want the spectacle of watching a master at Trials. Jeff is much better than Hans but this Hans tape is a lot better if you want to learn trials.

Similar Products Used: Keepin' it Real - Jeff Lenowsky
OVERALL
mt_jeff   weekend warrior [Apr 19, 1998]

This is the 3rd of 4 videos Han's no way Ray has done. And the only instructional video. It contains footage taken of him since his beginnings as a kid. If you can get past the goofiness with him teaching an ape to ride, there are some good lessons about 5 basic skills. Promotes GT throughout.35 minutes of trick clips and a little instruction. Save your money, either buy a good 'how to ride or fix your bike video, or a good highlight video'. I paid $20, bought it via the internet. I liked it, but probably won't watch it but a couple more times.

OVERALL