Spinervals 3.0 Suffer-O-Rama Videos

Spinervals 3.0 Suffer-O-Rama Videos

[Oct 30, 2003]
the leprechaun
Downhiller

Strength:

Tough workout that keeps me in shape in winter months & times when my schedule won't allow me to get outside.

Price. I guess if we buy it at this price, they'll keep selling it at this price!

I really like the tape. It does help to have a couple of different ones to not get stuck in a rut and to add some diversity. The price keeps me from buying all of them.

[Jan 19, 2004]
jason

Strength:

easy to follow

This is my second favorite tape just behind the uphill grind. Coach Troy is easy to follow and this video will help you get through the winter months.

cycle spin nuts and bolts

[Oct 19, 2004]
Joe

Strength:

Great short workout. Gets your heart rate up. Having someone pushing you is much more effective than trying to do the reps on your own... (for me, at least)

Although similar in length to other Spinervals videos, this workout goes by MUCH MUCH MORE SLOWLY. The reason is that it's more painful. If you truly push 100% like Coach Troy asks of you, your legs will be brutalized... and time seems to go by slowly when you're suffering.

Currently, I have five Spinervals videos. I like to juggle them around for variety. There's never a weather issue in Southern Cal, but I like to work out very late sometimes and this is a good way to get my aerobic conditioning in without going to the gym or running in the dark.

The video quality isn't great. The early Spinervals videos look like they were transferred to DVD from a videotape. But it gets the job done.

5 chilis... for ultimate suffering. Brutal workout that will push your anaerobic limits.