NSX NSX (North Shore Extreme) Videos

NSX NSX (North Shore Extreme) Videos

NSX (North Shore Extreme)

[Oct 18, 1999]
Linc-age
Downhiller

The first one is o.k, the second one is better, and NSX3: Dirty Dreams, is the BEST!!!! YEAH, BABY!!!!

[May 27, 1999]
Neale

Strength:

Footage of the sort of trails that I wish I could ride ( but can't because I'm on the wrong side of the Pacific and would probably kill myself if I tried at the moment.

Camera work isn't professional, but it'd be a bit hard to get broadcast quality hardware & film crews into the spots where these guys were, now wouldn't it?

Okay, I've got to ask, East Coast and Pete, just where do YOU ride. I do worse trails than most people I know, and I've trashed myself & my Proflex on rides that weren't a patch on the North Shore trails. Yeah people kept falling off (INCLUDING WADE SIMMONS EC), but are you good enough to do those trails without a stack? I know I'm not. Great footage of people doing what I'd love to. (BTW, to those riders, I hate you, nothing personal, just plain old jealousy) Well worth getting, even if you have to track it down from the other side of the world like I did, not too difficult really, just get onto Mitch at KOTS (follow the link) and he'll get it sorted out for you damn quick.

NSX II
Chainsmoke

[Jan 29, 1999]
joe jocks
racer

NORTH SHORE BABY!!!! THIS VIDEO KICKS A SERIOUS FATTY. NSX 2 IS BETTER BECAUSE IT IS LESS BLURRY THAN NUMBER 1. BUY BOTH!!!
THIS VIDEO IS SORTA SHORT BUT HAS MORE FOOTAGE OF DROPOFFS THAN THE 2ND. THIS MOVIE IS JUST PLAIN SICK!!!!

[Feb 03, 1999]
East Coast
weekend warrior

So, whats up with the hand held camera?
It's non stop shaking of the camera I can barely watch the video without getting motion sickness.
I could also play better music in my garage with my buddies and casio keyboard from k-mart.
Too many falls and not enough big air!!
Too many inexperienced riders not enough hard cores like Wade Simmons and Cory Leclerc.
Time to ditch the 15 year olds

[Jan 24, 1999]
Jeremy Clarke
weekend warrior

The North Shore is some of the best, scariest, most technically challenging terrain in the world. The riders of the shore have learned to ride thier bikes in ways most people would could not comprehend. I am fourtunate enough to ride most of the trails and with most of the riders you see in both NSX & NSX2, and even though the videos are rockin', they still don't show just how steep, or how tall that wheelie drop really is when you right their! Digger we all owe you one, you da man!!!

[Jan 20, 1999]
sidetrack
downhiller

This movie is rippin, it's got the craziest, knarliest, most hardcore raw footage that can been seen anywhere.The trails are sick the riders are sicker and the producer put it together in style that will send shivers down your spine.You get to see big crashes, insane lines and huge air, theres even a crazy guy on a unicycle. If you wana see real riders tackle the most hardcore terrain and ride it with style buy this flick.

[Jan 17, 1999]
Eric SkaDrums Bogart
cross-country rider

Hahaha.... this video was SWEET! I honestly couldn't believe this the first time I saw it. Or the second... you get the idea. This is truly an incredible video. Buy it for the unicyclist, and enjoy everything. Nothing short of full satisfaction.Eric

[Oct 07, 1998]
arby
weekend warrior

man, just wait till the new one comes out!! it supposed to have alot less bails in it, although i found those rather entertaining, and even bigger stuff, as far as i know, there's no place that would make the north shore look like disney land, and if there is , dammit, why isn't there a video of it , that would rock, in fact any thing close to the north shore would rock!!!!!!1

[Sep 10, 1998]
Pete
downhiller

After reading all the reviews below I decided to buy the video. What a disappointment. I liked the trails which were pretty radical, but unless you like watching a bunch of bikers falling in almost every shot, I would not suggest buying it. Shit, if that is what people are spending there hard earned money on, I'll take my camera to Plattekill, NY and make North Shore look like Disneyland with a lot less falling. I'll give it 2 stars for effort.

[Jun 26, 1998]
Shaner
weekend warrior

5 burning hot chillies baby!!!!! This movie is the BOMB BABY!!! (said in an Austin Powers voice). It truly does a service to all of the North Shore Extremists!!!! All I have to say is Digger, keep yer eyes open for me man!! I want to be in the next one! I'll be the guy launching into the Crater with one hand while waving at the camera with the other (just kidding). I highly reccomend whatching this movie.