Fox Head Kranked Videos

Kranked

Kranked

David Rossetta   Downhiller [Sep 19, 2001]
Strength:

It was entertaining

out dated. I'm sure it kicked ass back in the day....

I do enjoy the movie, but I DON'T LIKE THE NAKED GUY JUMPING! I think they should have cut out that scene. Although, it did add to the humor.

Similar Products Used: Kranked 3
Ryan Schnepf   downhiller [Sep 24, 1998]

Kranked is one of the best videos I own. The riding is sick !!! I mean it's no North shore Extreme,but the music is way better. I wish there was more about the Zokes girls but what can you do. Oh yeah,and I just heard about Fro rider Brett Tippie's marijuana possesion charge, tough break man.

Timber Legs   weekend warrior [Sep 25, 1998]

Just got Kranked, and while I was relieved to be spared suffering the mental lock-out of repetitive BMX jump-a-thons, I must admit I was a little disappointed. It's a good flick - no worries, but it could have been so much more if only they had blended in a bit more variety of singletrack action, trials, free ride, and general fun. What action there is, is great stuff - but I think most will agree this vid' is predominately a salute to the (near) verticle descent. Lock up your rear wheel (and your daughters), tip the front wheel over the edge and slide down the cliff/canyon. Good camera work, good (but familiar) music, and otherwise well edited.If you are a vertical descent addict, this one's a strong four; if you (like me) are looking for a wide variety of footage that you can watch a hundred times over and will inspire you to run out the door to grab your trusty mount no matter what the weather, then I would rate it a three. My search for a five continues.......

Jesse   cross-country rider [Mar 31, 1998]

There has been a wave of raw on the edge style Mtb videos since CHAINSMOKE,but none like this. It combines edge of your seat energy with humor,scenery,some
bltchin riding-including somesick technical decents on near vertical canyon walls. With the exception of Chainsmoke most videos have kinda lame soundtracks. This one is pretty good,with cuts from bands such as offspring and senser. The filming is very good too. There is even an appearance by the
Marzochi Girls. This video kicks @$$!......well worth the $24.95

John   Cross Country Rider [Dec 29, 2000]
Strength:

well, i think i paid like 38 for the boxed set. its a great concept; let's define freeride. they have some asskicken free riders. some sweet descents that i don't have the balls to try. yet. maybe if i keep watching...

you call that a soundtrack? the only other weakness is that all this stuff is cool once, but after you've seen a guy bomb one descent from a camera a quarter mile away, you've pretty much seen it all. instead they let you have this great perspective a ton of times over, and over, and over.

my least fave of the kranked videos. but sok kiddies, each is better than the one before.

Similar Products Used: kranked trilogy, dirty dreams 3, fox headliners 1&2
Jimbob Smith   Downhiller [Aug 03, 1999]
Strength:

Free

I downloaded this movie from an FTP site as a 600MB asf file. It is real cool, especially since I didn't pay a damn dime for it!
The riders in this flick are truly heroic and Brian Lopes is the funk soul brotha.

Similar Products Used: Expendable Youth, Terrafirma 1 - 5, ChainGang, Crusty Demons of Dirt
Roger Trinidad   Cross Country Rider [Jun 01, 2001]
Strength:

Most scenes are breath taking & a good start
for beginners who wants to learn more about
Downhill & Free Riding Stuffs.

I didn't see any weakness at all...

You won't regret buying this stuff.

Darrell Stewart   Cross Country Rider [Jan 08, 2001]
Strength:

drops

the video was to short

It was a all a round go video

Green 13   Cross-Country Rider [Jun 17, 1999]
Strength:

As we would expect this video rocks.

to short for the money $25 plus

The bottom line if you edited pass the extra crap, like the first 10 minutes, this video is less then a half hour, what is the deal? It appears they(producer) spent to much money on the graphics. If this was a hour video it would be five hot ones, if it wasn't almost $30 bones on top of that it would be four hot ones, so it is a silly three, $30 bones for a half hour. I should have got a massage after crashing trying to do those stunts-out!