CycleOps Speed and Technique Video Videos

Speed and Technique Video

Steve   Cross Country Rider [Dec 13, 2003]
Strength:

Good workout with great benefits, "Climbing Video"
Lance uses the same workout

Gets boring after a few sessions.

This video came with my Cycleops trainer. I wouldn't have bought it on my own and didn't use it right away. Out of curiousity, I decided to try it out. I was quite surprise how beneficial it was. After the first 6 weeks using this video 3 times a week, as suggested, my power and speed on climbs showed a marked improvement. I noticed a 1 to 2 gear difference (lower gearing) at similar HRs I used prior to using this video. I'm glad it came with the trainer. I probably purchase a few more CTS videos just for the change of pace. They do get boring after the first few weeks. I got so I memorized the timing of it all and see movies while on the trainer using the same workout routine. Hey, if Lance uses it, I'm sure I can benefit from one of his training routines. I may not win a tour, but any help to maintain or beat my buddies up the next climb is money well invested. Four turds because they do get repetatively boring watching the same video.