CTS Mountain Biking Videos

Mountain Biking

CTS Mountain Biking DVD/Video will help you improve anaerobic power, develop the ability to produce repeatable high-power efforts, and accentuate a 360 degree pedal stroke to handle the dynamic terrain of mountain biking in this 60 minute workout! For

wisemi   Racer [Mar 29, 2011]
Strength:

Intense, informative, excellent for Mountain Bikers

Made in 2002 so music a bit cheezy, but not a deal breaker.

This video really kickstarted my training to get ready for the 12hrs. of Santos in Ocala, FL early Feb. and due to bad weather in TN, almost impossible to ride a trail around here to be ready. I rode better than ever and this DVD had a lot to do with it. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to ride better in all aspects and all types of terrain....makes MTB more fun!

Similar Products Used: Spinervals Drop the Hammer, Hillacious, and another one.
OVERALL
nOOky   Cross Country Rider [Mar 15, 2009]
Strength:

It gives you something to do during the long winter months. It gives you something to motivate you to work harder than you normally would. Helpful tips as you ride.

The presenter is off on his time, although not a big deal. The music is somewhat hokey. It is under an hour long only.

I believe this video helped me to get motivated to train harder in the early spring/late winter. It is an interval training session, maybe inappropriate for the time of year if you like to wait for a base to hit it hard. I used it once a week until I could get outside to ride. I am stronger than normal, probably because of the intervals.

Similar Products Used: One other video, I forget the name.
OVERALL