1upUSA Roam Videos

"Roam" comes to us from the producers of "The Collective" - in our opinion, the best MTB film ever created, and one of the best-selling cycling DVDs ever. We expect more of the same from "Roam", the hotly-anticipated sequel. "Roam" stars Andrew Shandro, Wade Simmons, Thomas Vanderham and more on some of the most beautiful terrain mt. biking has to offer, set to a progressive soundtrack. Youll watch this one over and over - and then youll want to get out and ride!

justanothernoob   Weekend Warrior [May 06, 2009]
Strength:

Awesome movie - great footage of some amazing riders with absolutely wicked scenery.

None.

Awesome. Just awesome. ;o)

The footage is fantastic as is the list of riders filmed.

Great selection of music to accompany the awesome footage and some brilliant riding skills.

Every time I watch it I notice different things and it keeps blowing me away - whether it's the scenery or the skills.

I reckon this has something of appeal for all mountain bikers.

Similar Products Used: Progression, Elemental, Drive,
ErieRider   Racer [Jan 29, 2009]
Strength:

A variety of segments focusing on a wide variety of riding styles. Amazing cinematography, lots of cable shots, great high speed footage, nice helmet cam shots. Superb sound track.

I am shocked that this isn't the most purchased video on the listing. Outstanding video, if you don't believe me check out a few of the segments on YouTube. Best footage is the Whistler segment, best sound track is the Sun Valley segment.

Similar Products Used: Have all the collective DVDs.
Tom   Weekend Warrior [Jan 28, 2007]
Strength:

this is an absolutly amazing video.. aww inspiering, beautiful scenery, makes you want to head to the forest..and the north shore....ROAD TRIP

not many, but it is short..so I put it on shop loop, and just watch it a few times..

this video is amasing, if you only buy 2 movies this year, get the Collective, and Roam...GO Buy it now..go on!!

Similar Products Used: the Collective, NSX8 Cease and Desist, NSX9 trails tails and other lies,
Curt   Weekend Warrior [May 23, 2007]
Strength:

The zipline shots are awesome, the music is great, and there is a perfect mix of freeride, downhill, trials, and dirt jumping.

I am relatively new to MTB, but this is hands down the best extreme sports video I've ever seen, ever. It makes me want to go ride everytime i watch it.

Similar Products Used: Various BMX, MTB, snowboard, paintball, and skateboard films.
Joey Walla   Cross Country Rider [May 22, 2007]
Strength:

Amazing footage, a totally different way to show a video, lots of zipline shots, on-board, and great music

Footage taken wasn't super hardcore, a much more causual movie, but still very good movie

Great movie, great footage, great music, like I said the footage isn't super hardcore, but very nice change in pace compared to most movies I have seen.....show all of your friends they will be impressed :)

Jeremy   Weekend Warrior [Sep 29, 2006]
Strength:

Everything...
Its inspirational, amazing video and soundtrack, perfect flow, no boring sports, diverse types of mtb shown...just perfect!

Uhm, i wish the video was longer so I could still be watching it but I'll settle for watching it over again

Get this video and watch it and then show it to your friends and then have them buy it and show it to their friends.

Similar Products Used: NWD
a cas   Weekend Warrior [Feb 22, 2007]
Strength:

Unreal movie, one of the best ive scene, opening scene w/ bearclaw is wa wa wee wa

too short, didnt want it to end

Buy it

Similar Products Used: kranked, nwd.
Andrew   Cross Country Rider [May 07, 2007]
Strength:

Everything from the quality of the video, to the music to the riders to the narrative!

Only 45 min. Then again, the more time I spend watching tv the less time I'm out riding.

The best mountain bike video I have ever seen...period! Incredible location shots, action, and music. If you dont have this DVD buy it right now! Very inspiring!!! I probably watched it about 10 times the first 2 weeks I got it. Makes me want to travel to each and every loction I saw in this movie.