Serfas Swoop Older Tires

Serfas Swoop Older Tires

• Integrated Flat Protection System
  • Aggressive knobby pattern for extreme conditions
  • Tough inner core reduces flats
  • 2.35" of serious tread

[Jul 24, 2011]
420_mtb

Strength:

Integrated flat protection system, aggressive tread and very nice on the price.

None so far.

These tires offer tremendous value. I like the width the tire offers. I like to ride a 2.3, that's why I picked these tires out. After reading the width, you probably get that these are not xc specific tires, these are free ride tires at their best. I ran them on my hard tail all last summer. I rode all summer long with no flats. I will not give all the credit to these tires, for I am also running slime in my tubes. But however I have ran slime with other tires and I have gotten flats before. So maybe its the tires? The tread is gnarly and even rides well on asphalt on the days that I commute to work. Better yet my local bike shop keeps these on hand and they are only $26 a tire. Throw these on your freeride/all mountain bike. You wont regret it. I run these on all my mountain bikes. My hardtail and FS setup.

The other tires I rode are no use to me. I forgot all about them.

[Feb 05, 2011]
steve owens
Downhiller

Strength:

performs well in every situation.Very good mud shedding tire. Lightweight for size. Ability to run LOW tire pressures.

None so far.

One of the best tires I have ever used. I like to run very low tire pressures, and this tire has been awesome. I rarely have pinch flats, and I normally run down to 24 psi. This tire is very light for an all around trail shredder.I can't seem to kill these tires. Compound is soft, but seems to last as long as tires with higher durometers. Just bought another set today. My last set is still on my Instigator, and I use this bike for all mountain and freeride. After nearly two years, they still perform wonderfully.

Kenda Nevegal, Maxxis Highroller, IRC trailbear,

[Jan 22, 2009]
smironh

Strength:

Large, feels like it was taken off a motorcycle.

Not bad at all. Keeps you on track.