Koski Engineering Revolver Pro Pedals Older Pedals

Koski Engineering Revolver Pro Pedals Older Pedals

- Adjustable Tension - SPD® Cleat Compatible - Downhill style in a cross country size - Heat-treated, spring steel retention plates - Mud ports in the body and retainer plates - Large platform alloy body - Cromoly spindle - Sealed needle and ball bearing construction - Weight: 310g

[Sep 26, 2002]
cRock

Where do I begin....

I had heard these pedals weren't the best, but I gave them a try since they came on my bike......

These pedals are awful death traps. Clicking in is completely unreliable and the platform is far too small to be useful unless you're clicked in. Clicking out is akin to tearing your foot out of a bear trap!!!!! Yet, somehow they tend to pop out on bumpy trails - amazing. I can't see how anyone could use these pedals. I stay up nights wondering why Bianchi specs them.

On the up side they were replaced by Time Zs which are awesome in every way by comparison!

Time Z Pedals

[Feb 05, 2002]
Nick Ingalsbe

Strength:

N O N E At all

piece of CRAP. Looked them up in a magazine and were over priced. Immpossible to adjust. Better off using a regular pedal.

Do not buy these even if there free. They are worthless. I use them as paper weights.

wellgo M7

[Jan 21, 2002]
Quo Vadis

Strength:

Worthless pieces of flaming dog pile

Completely frustrated and confused with these pedals...I took my bike to the shop where I bought them. After about 15 minutes of tinkering the mechanic agreed that they are total CRAP! and exchanged them for some Shimano SPD M515's. He said this is their first and LAST experience with this brand. DON'T BUY THESE...THEY SUCK...I'M NOT KIDDING!!!

Shimano SPD, old school VP's

[Jan 19, 2002]
rooster

Strength:

stout design

impossible to get adjusted or to keep in adjustment, difficult entry, and even more difficult exit (I have cuts and bruises to prove it)

The last reviewer got a helluva deal because cambria sells these for $94...but the point is they are really a pain in the ass...as a matter of fact I have converted back to platform...however maybe someone who is a little more mechanically inclined could get them to work and if so they are built very tough

nothing else is quite so lame

[Jan 06, 2002]
Quo Vadis

Strength:

Cheap

Cheap

Not real impressed as of yet. The adjustment is pretty lame and comlicated, takes two tools at the same time, not very conveinient for backcountry. When they're tightened you can hardly get your cleat out OR IN for that matter, and when they're loosened its hard to stay in and there is too much slop. I looked here for someone ele's input and found none, so I thought I would drop in my $0.02. Spend the money, get something better. I miss my old VP's, after ten years I think I got my money's worth from them before they finally broke.

Old school VP's