Fast Fuel Endurance Bar Older Nutrition

Endurance Bar

Fast Fuel is an 'Action Snack' made with only the finest all-natural ingredients. Fast Fuel bars contain no additives or preservatives or genetically modified ingredients. And we try to source locally whenever possible.

Fast Fuel has been designed with great taste as the first and foremost objective. We hope you'll agree that our dedication has paid off! We believe that Fast Fuel bars are the best tasting range of energy rich bars on the market.

Available Flavors:

• NATURAL CHOCOLATE CRUNCH
  • NATURAL CHOCOLATE ESPRESSO
  • NATURAL APPLE CARAMEL

• User Reviews (2)

Dadams   Weekend Warrior [May 04, 2009]
    Strength:

Tastes great you think you are eating candy but you are eating a healthy snack loaded with protein and many essential vitamins including bioten

The flavor I like I have just learned has been discontinued.

Please bring back the peanut butter and chocolate fuel bar. It was the best bar I have ever tasted. I have tried a few others and they all taste gross or they don't have the nutrients that your bar contains.

Similar Products Used: Snickers Fuel bar
    OVERALL
    Dave Marks   Weekend Warrior [Apr 28, 2005]
    Strength:

All natural, delicious and nutritious.

can't thnk of any!

These bars rock. Couldn't find them at the listed web address, but found I can buy them on line by the box at www.fuelbars.com. Chocolate espresso are my personal favorite. They aren't too sweet, and are full of lots of real food ingredients so they really keep you going. Overall the best energy bar I've ever had.