Crank Sports eFuel Older Nutrition

eFuel

The First Liquid Concentrate Sports Drink Complex carbohydrates for sustained energy supplemented with electrolytes, antioxidants and amino acids, all with the unparalleled convenience of a liquid concentrate. Now you can quickly and easily mix a high performance hydration drink in your sports bottle or backpack hydration system.

3 pack price $23.99

JJJRRR   Weekend Warrior [Mar 12, 2010]
Strength:

No sugar-bonking
It works. Prevents cramps. Keeps me hydrated and energized.

A lot of weaknesses. Coming premixed in liquid makes it more difficult to transport, and makes it difficult to control quantity used. I wish they made powder mix. Very expensive (in the neighborhood of $1.70/drink whereas Cytomax is about $0.50 / drink... although I do sometimes sugar-bonk on Cytomax). Taste of all 3 flavors is mediocre. Very syruppy... leaves my mouth coated with a sticky syrup. I'm considering diluting the servings I have left, to dull the flavor and reduce the syrup feeling, but it'll mean using multiple 24 oz water bottles, unless I find and buy a bigger water bottle.

If they made a powder and sold it at a price that was competitive, I'd buy more in a heartbeat and just accept the flavors as they are. Until then, I'm thinking about switching to a competitor.

Similar Products Used: Cytomax. Ultima Replenisher.
OVERALL
Jay   Racer [Dec 21, 2004]
Strength:

Super easy to mix, tastes great, and best of all no more cramps!

NONE

This stuff works!! You wil wonder where this stuf has been all your life