Access Access Bar Older Nutrition

Patented food technology that gives you quick food energy and better utilization of fat. Developed by top researcher Dr. Larry Wang, Access® helps you get more from your workout. You'll have more energy, recover faster, and feel the difference even with modest activity such as mowing the lawn, walking, or doing everyday household chores. In peanut butter, mocha praline, black cherry and mint chocolate.

CameronQ   Weekend Warrior [Sep 24, 2010]
Strength:

Delicious! Almost too good to believe. Longer and harder rides with clearly less fatigue and post-ride muscle soreness. Nothing like it anywhere else.

On long rides carry a couple of extras. The chocolate can melt which is a bit messy. Otherwise fine.

Really, I know of jotting on the market that comes close. The science is so unique it is impossible to compare to similar products because there are no other products like it. They taste great, can carry the powder version to mix for backup and the proof is there every ride. I love them!

Similar Products Used: All kinds of training bars but the science is very different. Look it up.
Jacques   Weekend Warrior [Sep 27, 2003]
Strength:

Tastes great, massive energy boost.
Mint and Double Fudge are the best.
Take one bar 15 minutes before my ride or run, and lasts me well over 2 hours before I need another.

Portion size could be increased.
You can only purchase the product throught mail.
Almost $40.00 CND for 20 bars.

May cost a bit more, but worth it.

Similar Products Used: Snickers, Mars bar, Jersey Milk. M & M's.
Jenn Connel   [Nov 13, 2007]
Strength:

Good value. Tastes Great! Gives me lots of energy and prevents muscle fatigue the next day.

None so far!

I think this is a great product! I've lost weight and most importantly - I feel so much better after my workout! I eat the bar 15 - 20 minutes before I workout and about 5 - 10 minutes into the workout I hit my 'zone' and can increase the amount of time I can work out!

Lloyd Burke   [Apr 14, 2001]
Strength:

Gave energy boost that lasted about 1hour and 45 mins of high intensity exercise.

Taste is acceptable but definately not great.

I use Access bars before every workout or any period of increased need of energy.

Similar Products Used: Power Bar (waste)
mike   [Aug 13, 2002]
Strength:

Excellent product. Tastes good. Really gives me energy and I have lost weight using it.

The old bars tasted like cardboard. The new ones are awesome. They are pricey but worth it

I love these bars and recommend them to anyone looking for additional energy or looking to loose a few pounds.

Similar Products Used: lots of protein and carb bars
De B   Weekend Warrior [Jun 11, 2002]
Strength:

Tastes great. Arrives, shipped to my residence..

Expensive. Arrives with no product information on how product works best. HOW does it block the bodie's adenosine to help one lose weight???/Who has had success??

I have not lost any weight using this product. Although I run every day, and have cut down on my calories. I belong to a weight loss support group, and have actually remained the same weight for the past 3 weeks!

Similar Products Used: None.