BLT Lights Firefly Helmet Light Older Lights

Firefly Helmet Light

• Complete helmet re-chargable light set
  • Compact light weight helmet mounted light
  • 10 watt high output MR-11 sealed halogen bulb
  • 3.5 aHour SLA single cell battery in padded pack
  • GF resin light weight, durable light body
  • Custom helmet wire has coiled section at neck
  • Complete set includes UL approved non LED charger

• User Reviews (2)

smitty 71   Weekend Warrior [Jul 25, 2009]
    Strength:

I recived the (firefly)as an xmas gift in 2001 the thing ROCKS !! great amount of lite when needed, bikin' in the yard, power outage ect.. I would recomend it to anyone with liting needs as said above.

Can't find one.

As said above, I woud recomend this product to any one needing lite biking,working, PLAY'N. The thing rocks!!