Bell Vita Pro Older Helmets

Bell Vita Pro Older Helmets

• Construction: EPS foam liner with tight fit MicroshellTM.
  • Retention: Half Nelson ProTM with integrated strap adjustment.
  • Vents: 14 total; 10 top, 4 rear.

• USER REVIEWS

[Aug 23, 2013]
    James Raymond

Strength:

Nicely vented, fits me wonderfully, mine is off white, strap system is great,
    On off quickly, very well engineered

For the day and age, technology then, extended visor would have me back in the designing dept. Otherwise perfect.

I was given this helmet very little use, a month ago,( 7-2013 ) I have no idea how old it is, I was going to buy a new one, glad I didn't,, first time wearing a helmet, first time riding for over 50 years, I will in the future purchase a new one with a visor, I am very happy with this one, it still looks like it new,,in closing, great product, J R. Newburyport, Massachusetts

[Jun 09, 2003]
    Patricio Devoto

Mmmmm, really nice helmet.

[Nov 08, 2001]
    Mike

Strength:

Price and availability

None really for the price

Comfy fit. The half-nelson is kind of hokey since its really just an extension of the padding in the form a roc-lok. Works okay though since the fabric gives a little allowing you to cinch around your crown tighter. Just as safe for your noggin as a helmet costing 5 times as much.

Aquilla Pro, Mojave, and Torrent

[Apr 14, 2001]
    Jeff

Strength:

Protects my head like any other helmet. It's cheap.

Pads are weak

Something inside digs into my head when i pull it tight and I spent an hour trying to figure out what it was with no success. It's probably an imperfection in my skull. It's just a damn helmet. If you don't like not having a visor, put a baseball cap over it.

Bunch of target and Wal-Mart helmets. Same stuff.

[Oct 06, 2000]
    Scott

Strength:

Adequate fit
    Inexpensive
    Attractive, as far as helmets go

No neat looking mtb visor

If you don't have all that much money to spend, this is a great helmet. Granted, you dont' get any visor (that's an extra $10 on an otherwise identical helmet), but i decided that I could live with that. It's got a good fit, it's lightweight, and it's cheap.

[Feb 03, 2001]
    Josh

Strength:

-cheap
    -protects your head just as well as any other helmet
    -looks good
    -has enough vents (who really needs a gajillion vents anyways)

-cheap pads

Good cheap helmet. I see absolutely no reason to pay more for a helmet because they all have to pass the same goddamn test and so they're all just as safe. It protects my head and that's all I want. The front pad came apart so it's a 4.