Bell Esprit Pro Older Helmets

Esprit Pro

• Construction: EPS foam liner with Fusion In-Mold MicroshellTM.
  • Retention: Integrated Fusion-FitTM head hugging retention with vertical and horizontal adjustment on the fly.
  • Vents: 19 total; 15 top, 4 rear.

• User Reviews (4)

chongyi   [Oct 17, 2001]
    Strength:

light, simple, fits nicely once adjusted properly, good ventilation, and most important of all: CHEAP...

visorless, ugly and big??? but its on my head, i wont notice it myself.

i bought it new but old (year 2000 model) at the used bike section. will recommend it to all, except for those who really need a visor, i think it can be fitted with one, but not sure.

hank barta   Cross Country Rider [Sep 11, 2000]
    Strength:

looks cool, good vents, very comfortable, very adjustable, lots of bang for your buck.

in some places velcro and shell came unglued from styrofoam, i fixed with superglue.

a great helmet for me and anyone who wants a quality helmet under 100$

Similar Products Used: axiom something, cheaper didnt even compare.
    Floyd Grossett   Weekend Warrior [Jul 21, 2000]
    Strength:

good looks for a helmet, fits very well, great ventilation.

none so far

This is the first helmet that I totally forgot was one my head the first time I used it. It fits my head better than any helmet I've used. I am a medium. It doesn't slide around on your head and stays put once adjusted to fit your head unlike others I have used. It's the first helmet I've ever gotten compliments about while on my head! Got it with Bell's $20 off trade-in program. Great deal!