Thule Vision Box Older Bike Rack

Vision Box

Black carbon fiber look. Quick Mount hardware fits square, round and factory bars. Patented dual-side opening. Can accommodate 5-6 pairs of skis. Locks included. 4.3 cubic foot capacity.

Eric Kelley   Cross Country Rider [Apr 03, 2002]

Well built, looks great, stores a bunch

Removable ski rack could be better designed. It is expensive but I was lucky enough to get one through a shop I worked at.

Its a great looking, extremely aerodynamic rooftop box. No complaints whatsoever. It carries a good six pair of skiis w/out problem not to mention lots of other stuff in either the summer or winter months. It really compliments just about any car/suv you put it on unlike so many other boxes which just look like big black pieces of poop strapped to a roof. The removable ski rack could be a little bit better designed....the loop tie down system is tricky w/ skiis but works well w/ tying other things down. Most of the time around town I don't even strap skiis its a small complaint. Overall I've been real happy w/ it and I'm always glad I went w/ it whenever I drive by other boxes that are the same size but so much uglier.