Hurricane QR 20 ForkUp Front Shock

QR 20 ForkUp

The best and most secure way to transport your thru-axle fork. The Fork Up is a patent pending adapter to mount your thru-axle fork onto an existing fork mounted rack.

dimitry   Weekend Warrior [Apr 02, 2001]
Strength:

eh works

iv seen the prices on these suckers and they want to f#ckin much!!! I know guy works at bike fabrication place that makes aeons special eds and made santa cruz super8s for a while and they made one for him for 6 bux out of aluminum !!! and its a better design and beefer !!

ok if u get it free its cool but paying for it is silly

Similar Products Used: eh the other guys
george   Weekend Warrior [Aug 23, 2005]
Strength:

does exactly what it says...

In regards to the dude that thinks it costs to much. Ummm, did ya think that the cost of the ForkUp includes the building, outfitting and staffing of a machine shop? It's nice you have friends that can make you one.

Next time I need something I'll see if first I can find someone to make it for me. In lieu of that, I'll borrow the hundreds of thousands of dollars it takes to start a manufacturing business and make it myself.

Reviews should be based on the products performance and usefulness. Not its' relative cost to you compared to making something yourself.

Bottom line....good product, good company....good night!

PS....No, i'm not a shrill for the folks at Hurricane.

Mad Dog   cross-country rider [Dec 09, 1998]

I bought a Gt I-drive that has Marzocchi's QR20 fork,The fork is totally plush and super rigid.The only problem I had is that the fork dropouts dont fit into a roof rack,It was a problem till I found the QR20 Fork Up rack adaptor.It fits in between the fork dropouts and it has extensions that mount into any fork mount.This a great idea which I think any QR20 owner/user should have.