Yeti Cycles Lawhill 4 Bike 1998 or Older

Yeti Cycles Lawhill 4 Bike 1998 or Older

Yeti Lawhill 4

[Apr 01, 2001]
James C

Strength:

It's a yeti...pedals really nice, plush suspention, front der is an option, floating disc mount...for the price I paid ($699 with rear hub, disc, chain guide) I couldn't really ask for more.

the hub that came with it (hope bulb) is super loud... it sounds like an oldskool ten speed...can't use sram derailers
Rockshox shock makes funny pinging noises(?)

Very cool bike which I got from performancebike.com at a very cool price. I have a small, but it feels like a very large bike (I'm 6'4") probably due tt the 23.5" top tube. rides very well, has a nice amount of adjustment as far as head angle and BB height are concerned. overall this is a very good bike, i'd recommend it if you can find one...i thin performancebike is sold out. the rear shocks noisyness throws me off a bit, and as far as I know it can't be replaced, but while it still works, i'll be loving every minute of it.

[Sep 14, 1999]

Ken, jeez you are weak, attacking Tim in this manner. Just cos' you dont have anything decent to ride doesn't mean that you should go and attack Tim like that. Hell, you weren't even game enough to put your real name in, and you had to make up the stuff you wish you have ridden to sound cool. You really are Spineless, and without morals.
I am sorry but Tim is my friend, and I don't go backstabbing my friends, unlike you!
I give Ken's(Bruce's)review a 0 star rating, but because this is about one hell of a bike and not some gay, fraudulant review Ken(the jumbo jet) Wilson posted, I will give the Yeti 5 Flamnn' Chillies

[Aug 30, 1999]
tim
Downhiller

Strength:

very active, strong, extremely plush, can have free ride 3 ring setup on!!!

a bit heavy however it is sick downhill!!!

the bike is sick and who are you fellow from ipswich, it is fairly guttly to not give names, but i guess i will see you around but do not offer a ride of you bike i do not wasnt to sit on a pathetic bike!!!! well the bike rocks and some guys egos are bruised by it!!!

DHS, lawwill 8,
rotec, fsr elite, intense M1

[Aug 27, 1999]
Bruce

Strength:

Good Bike, lotsa travel

The people who ride them
they have a tendency to fuck their bikes(literally)

Well its like this - the bike is really kickass - but.... some of the people who ride them suck todger. there is this guy in caboolture, who is a bit of a tool. ah well.. ye cant win em all. (hi Tim)

DH 8