Turner O2 Bike 1998 or Older

Wade   Cross-Country Rider [Jun 08, 1999]
Strength:

David Turner

First of all you guys are posting in the wrong place. (Yeah, I joined you) But this is for folks who have ridden the bikes. Ask questions in the appropriate TechTalk section to get better answers. Another reason that you're in the wrong place is that the O2 is a 1999 model. NOT 1998 or older.BTW there ARE reviews by RIDERS in the appropriate place.And FINALLY I will post a review of my 1999 TURNER O2 when it gets here, and I pay off the bike shop, and I ride it a bit.Trails.

Buford Tanner   Cross-Country Rider [May 05, 1999]

I haven't heard of the Turner O2 myself as well, but I'm interested in what others think. Please post your reviews please.

Eric OConnell   Racer [Jun 11, 1999]
Strength:

Great climber! Better than a hard-tail racer. Grease ports for all pivots match those on Manitou SX ti.Sprinting is fine, downhilling is a blast. The weight. It's very light!

Absolutely NONE!

This is the best bike I've ridden. It blows away any notion that you may not climb as well because of full suspension. It's light. It has a lock-out rear shock, but who needs it!